Pediatric Dental Care
Your child's dental health might have a long-term impact on their smile. Proper habits, good dental hygiene, and early preventative treatment with a pediatric dentist can help your child get off to a good start.
Our Pediatric Dental Department treats their young patients as if they were their own children, answering their questions, concerns, and discomforts. HMS Group adheres to the highest standards of dental care, following the requirements of the international Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and adhering to the UAE's Licensing Bodies' safety regulations. We ensure to Provide the best dental care for kids.
Our Pediatric Dental Care Includes:
- A comprehensive dental examination for children.
- Apexification and apexogenesis
- Behavioral Management
- Child Psychology
- Conscious Sedation (Laughing Gas)
- Conscious sedation is a type of sedation in which the patient is aware of
- Correction of a crossbite
- Dental care is both preventative and restorative.
- Dental sealants
- Diet and Oral Hygiene counselling
- Endodontic treatment for permanent teeth.
- Endodontic treatment for primary teeth.
- Esthetic Zirconia crowns and Strip crowns
- Fluoride application
- For both primary and permanent teeth, trauma treatment is available.
- General anesthesia (Full mouth rehabilitation)
- Guidance of Eruption and Serial Extraction
- Habit Breaking appliance therapy
- Hospital Dentistry
- Infant Oral Healthcare
- Interceptive orthodontics
- Interim partial dentures that can be removed.
- Maintainers of space.
- Management of MIH
- Management of traumatic dental injuries
- Minor oral surgeries
- Myofunctional appliance therapy
- Myofunctional therapy is a type of physical treatment that focuses on the muscles
- Oral disease Risk Assessment
- Oral surgery is a procedure that involves the removal of teeth.
- Pediatric Endodontics
- Pediatric Interceptive Orthodontics
- Pediatric Prosthodontic rehabilitation
- Pediatric Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry
- Preventive Oral Health Dentistry and Dental HOME
- Pulpotomy and pulpectomy
- School Dental Health Services
- SDF (Silver Diamine Fluoride) is a caries-prevention therapy.
- Sedation Dentistry
- Space management and Space regainer appliance therapy
- Space regainers that are permanently installed.
- Special Needs Dentistry
- Tooth extraction.
- Under general anesthesia,
- Unerupted teeth are exposed.
Book now for the best Pediatric Dentist in Dubai at HMS Mirdif Hospital.