Cardiac Cath Lab
1. Cardiac catheterization and coronary angiography
- Right Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Biopsy
- Right Ventricular and Pulmonary Angiography
- Left Heart Catheterization/Angiographic Procedures, Coronary Angiography, Left Ventricular, Aortic Angiography, valve evaluation
- Coronary Vasospasm Studies (ie., Ergonovine, Methergine, others)
2. Percutaneous Coronary Interventions :
- Balloon Angioplasty (PTCA). Coronary Stenting
- Coronary Atherectomy Rotational Atherectomy (ie. Rotablator), cutting balloon
- Shock wave therapy.
- Coronary Thrombectomy
3. Complex and high-risk coronary interventions including:
- Chronic total Occlusion of the coronary arteries left main, multi-vessel CAD
4. Imaging and functional evaluation methods associated with the treatment of coronary arteries diseases, including:
- Measuring the Fractional flow reserve in the coronary arteries (FFR)
- Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)
5. Closure of Atrial Septum Defect (ASD) and (PFO) through the skin.
6. Non-Cardiac Angiography and Interventions (Peripheral/Endovascular)
a) Lower Extremities b) Renals c) Subclavian / Brachiocephalic vessels d) Carotid and Cerebral vessels
7. Pacemakers / Automatic Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators (AICD)
- Pacemaker ( single-chamber, two-chamber), implantable cardiac defibrillator
- long-term implantable loop recorder (Confirm Rx, Reveal ), heart failure monitor device.
8. Vascular access: picc- line, dialysis catheter, central lines.
9. Mechanical Support Devices Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
Meet Our Best Cardiologist in Dubai
Dr. Ghassan Nouh
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Mohamed Houcem Amiou
Specialist Interventional Cardiologist