More About The Doctor:
Specialist Interventional Cardiologist in Dubai
Dr. Amiour is an interventional Cardiologist with a vast experience of more than ten years. He has worked extensively in France in one of the most reputed Hospital of Fleyriat Bourg en Bresse and in UAE and has a special interest in various Interventional Cardiac procedures and Cardiac Imaging.
His expertise lies in Diagnostic or Therapeutic Interventions, such as:
- Coronary and Bypass Graft Angiography
- Ventricular Angiography
- Abdominal and Thoracic Aortography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Physiological Assessment (FFR) and Intra Coronary Imaging (IVUS-OCT)
- Renal Angiography and Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angiography and Intervention
- Temporary Pacemaker
- Pacemaker Simple and Dual Chamber
- Implantable Loop Recorder (Reveal)
- Member of the youth imaging network of the French society of cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology: Hospital of St-Joseph St-Luc, Lyon, Fleyriat Hospital, FRANCE.
- Cardiac Imaging by MRI and CT in The Radiology Department of the Universitary-Hospital of Louis Pradel, Lyon, FRANCE.
- Training in Trans Catheter Aortic Valve Implantation + Aortic Balloon Valvuloplasty: Hospital of St-Joseph St-Luc, Lyon, FRANCE.
- Residency in General Cardiology: University-Hospital Louis Pradel Lyon1, FRANCE.
- General Cardiology: Clinique Protestante, Lyon, FRANCE.
- European Society of Cardiology. French Society of Cardiology.
- Association of Cardiologist of Rhône-Alpes, France.
- Member of the Youth Imaging Network of the French Society of Cardiology.
- Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (University Constantine 3) • Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
- University of Lyon
- University Paris 5 Paris Descartes University