More About The Doctor:
Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Dubai
Dr. Bilal practiced and worked in Germany as a Consultant until 2010. Joined Trauma & Orthopedic Department of Rashid Hospital, DHA in May 2010 as Consultant & Head of Department until the date also Program Director of Ortho-Trauma Residency Program, Dubai Health Authority.
Clinical Skills, Techniques & Experience
- Hip, knee and shoulder joint prosthesis (using computer-assisted navigation)
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Robotic joint Replacement
- Sport injury Joint-preserving operations on the pelvis, hip, knee, ankle and shoulder joints Corrective surgery after post-traumatic deformities and nonunions Revision and Reconstruction surgery for septic complications
- Adult trauma the pelvis, spine and extremities Pediatric traumatology Polytrauma Management
Book now for the best orthopedic surgeon in Dubai
- German Society of Trauma Surgery (DGU)
- German Association of Specialists of Orthopedic & Traumatology (BVOU)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- International Society of Arthroscopy knee surgery & Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS)
- Graduated and trained under German Board in Trauma & Orthopedics; Orthopedic Surgery from the Albert Ludwigs University of Freiburg, Freiburg.