More About The Doctor:
Best Rheumatologist in Dubai
Consultant Rheumatologist with more than 35 years in different hospitals from Egypt, Italy, KSA to UAE, including Saudi German Hospitals, Gulf University Hospital, Emirates Specialty Hospital
Along with an Academic experience as Professor in Al-Azhar University, Clinical Professor in Gulf Medical University and international Examiner, teaching under and postgraduate level, conducting and supervising several medical research.
- Fellowship Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh
- Member of the American college of Rheumatology.
- Member Emirates Society of Rheumatology.
- Member Emirates Society of Osteoporosis.
- Fellowship Royal College of Physicians Edinburgh, FRCPE UK. November 2018.
- Graduated from Al-Azhar University of Egypt as a Specialist rheumatology in 1987 then pursue Doctorate in Italy where I worked from 1989 to 1992.
- Medical Doctorate (M.D.) April 1993.
- Master Degree, April 1988.
- Primary Medical Degree: MBChB, 1983