More About The Doctor:
Best Endocrinologist in Dubai
Dr. Omar Dhaimat is a Consultant Endocrinologist, who is one among the best endocrinologists in Dubai working at HMS Mirdif Hospital.
Assistant Professor in University of Jordan for Science and Technology 2002-2004
Consultant Endocrinologist in Khalidi Plaza Centre – Amman 2004-2007
Consultant Endocrinologist in HMC in Dubai Health Care city 2007-2019
Chief of Medical Staff in HMC in Dubai Health care city 2015 Director of Diabetes Center in HMC in Dubai health Care city 2017-19
Clinical Expertise & Services offered;
- Diagnosis, Management and Education of Patients with Diabetes Mellitus in all age groups.
- Type 1, Type 2 and Gestational Diabetes.
- Insulin Pump program
- Sensors and Various device services for patients with Diabetes
- Thyroid gland diseases and performing Ultrasound and Fine needle Aspiration of Thyroid nodules
- Parathyroid gland disorders and osteoporosis
- Pituitary gland disorders including Short stature in children and performance of various hormonal tests.
- Adrenal gland disorders in Adults and Children including Hormonal stimulation and Suppression tests
- Gonadal disorders in Females, males and children including Delayed Puberty and Precocious Puberty
- Polycystic Ovary disease
- Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence Obesity
- Overweight, Underweight and Various Eating disorders Dyslipidemia including familial causes
- Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis and Management Rare Endocrine tumors.
- Fellow of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 2005 - Member of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists /Gulf Chapter 2013 - Member of Jordanian Medical Society 1996 - Member of Emirates Medical Association 2007
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery from University of Jordan 1995 - Residency in Internal Medicine from Seton Hall University, USA 2000 - Fellowship in Endocrinology and Metabolism from University of Miami 2002