Dr Suzane Koubar - Consultant Endocrinologist since 2012, with the authorization to practice in France since 2015.
She completed her medical and specialty degrees in the University of saint Joseph- Lebanon and in the University of Montpellier UM1- France.
She has a clinical experience as attending physician in the Sacré Coeur Hospital-Lebanon, and in the Centre Hospitalier Pierre Oudot-France. Her fellowship was done in many prestigious French hospitals (Lapeyronie Hospital, Bichat Hospital, Hotel Dieu Hospital, Kremlin Bicetre Hospital).
Dr Koubar has a clinical expertise in therapeutic education for gestational diabetes, type I and type II diabetes mellitus, as well as in obesity. She also performs ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration for thyroid nodule. She also has a teaching experience as a part time lecturer for graduate students in the Nutrition (Master) & Nursing departments in the Lebanese University-Beirut. She is also an active person in community, organizing many public campaigns with the objective to educate about diabetes/obesity, their complications, treatments and management.
The Department of Endocrinology treats patients with hormonal imbalances and Endocrine Diseases.
• French Order of Physicians
• Lebanese society of Endocrinology, Metabolism and lipids LSEDL
• Attestation de formation spécialisée (AFS) “Endocrinologie et Métabolisme”, Faculty of Medicine of the University of Montpellier1- Montpellier, France, 2012.
• Diploma in “Endocinology and Metabolism”, University of Saint Joseph, Beirut, Lebanon, 2012. • GRIEPS Workshop: 42h of Therapeutic Education. 2014.
• Inter-university Diploma in “Echographie et Techniques Ultrasonores/ Ultrasound techniques”, University of Claude Bernard- Lyon1, France, 2015.